Contractors - UWL ID card

Go to content

Main menu


How To... > Get My UWL ID card

Some contractors performing works at the university will require a card to access certain areas.

Please ensure all sections of this form are fully completed. Incomplete forms will delay the completion of this request for the ID card.

All completed forms must be printed, signed and emailed to the UWL ID card office.

NON UWL Staff application

UWL Contractor Card
Back to content | Back to main menu