Replacement Cards - UWL ID card

Go to content

Main menu

Replacement Cards

How To... > Get My UWL ID card

For Lost, Stolen and Damaged Cards

Please visit us at the ID card booth in the Street at the Ealing campus, The Reception of the Brentford campus or the Reception of the Reading Campus.

  • Lost cards: £10 Replacement Fee.

  • Stolen cards: Replacement cards are free only when a valid Police Crime Sheet is also submitted at the time of the Replacement Application ("Property lost in the street” sheets are not accepted).

  • Damaged cards: £10 Replacement Fee.

  • Faulty cards: Please contact the Card Centre.

The £10 Replacement Fee can be paid in one of the following ways:

Cash - - Payment can be made only to the Cash Office located in the Street at the Ealing campus.

Credit/debit card (Chip and PIN) - Payment can be made at the ID card booth in the Street at the Ealing campus or by phone at the Brentford and Reading campuses.
Opening times are:
Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00. Telephone 020 8231 2070

The following services are free of charge:

  • Change of authorised ID holder’s name on card (this has to be updated first on the university’s records first, before contacting the Card Centre).

Back to content | Back to main menu